Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GOD's Releasing for Results

GOD did such amazing things this weekend. It started out kinda' rough with what we thought was a broken well pump and thanks to the help of an awesome friend and brother in Jesus working with my husband 'till about 12:30 AM, what began as a $400 crisis turned out to be an $8 fix/blessing! Woohoo!

Next...have been struggling with sickness and asthma issues and was scheduled for Praise and Worship at church on Sunday. Simply said, GOD said don't cancel. Sunday AM did a breathing treatment at 6 AM and again at 8:20 AM at church and GOD not only took the whole thing over and miraculously moved, but released me, giving me freedom from a fear that has been plaguing me for years. What an amazing and awesome GOD we have and how very small we attempt to make him in our own eyes and futile minds...how silly we are!

I am waiting to see "what's next"....there is a restless anticipation in my spirit that I am thoroughly enjoying. GOD's on the move as always - are we ready to move with HIM. Like Pastor Bill said, "we need to follow - that means CLOSE". Don't wait for GOD to completely cross the bridge - get up there and hold onto His robe and go. It is GO TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment