Monday, January 9, 2012

When I get closer...

When you get close to the one you love, you are filled with happiness and joy, your heart beats faster, you hang on every word soaking in every moment with them...

When you get close to GOD, all these things happen and more. GOD has been taking me through journeys in visions off and on for the past week. I continually have this "stirring" inside of me and I'm asking GOD what to do with it. I am exhausted when I wake up because it seems that I've been up all night with GOD.  The fervor and enthusiasm doesn't go away when I wake up and get moving, so I know it's HIM.  I think now through a lot of prayer and seeking HIS face HE's going to show me whatever it is that HE is trying to convey to me and how to proceed.

What I don't understand is the complacency of believers today. Why would they not want to experience their LORD is this intimacy? Why don't they think that falling before the Holy of Holies in worship and prayer is a privilege and not a right. It is only by grace. GOD's chosen ones knew how to FEAR the LORD in reverence and honor. I see us taking it for granted. I'm choosing not to. I'm not going to grow cold. I'm not going to fall for the lukewarm worship. I'm not going to be too busy to go about the Master's business. I'm pressing in. I want to be stirred and shaken. I want more...more LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment